This position has been filled – we are no longer accepting applications.
ITC Digital Service exploded on to the scene in December 2017 and we’re already working on a vast range of website projects throughout the country. Demand for our services is insane! We must be doing something right? As a result, we are keen to recruit another member for our amazing team! We aren’t looking for average, we’re aiming for a Rockstar!
Passion, motivation and a drive to deliver a fantastic service to our clients, ideally, we are looking for a graduate or individual with around a years’ experience in a similar role. We need someone that is keen to keep their finger on the pulse with all the latest trends and innovation in the industry and is up for helping to drive the business forward.
ITC Digital is part of ITC Service Ltd – one of the North East’s leading IT support providers established in 2006. ITC Digital was created to fill the niche that existed in service provision including Website design, eCommerce, SEO and Hosting to a vast range of clients both within the local area and nationally.
- Design and Build Responsive WordPress Websites
- Update and Modify Existing WordPress Sites
- Graphic Design such as brands and logos, plus image editing
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Adobe Photoshop & InDesign
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Desirable Skills and Experience
- PHP (especially Object Orientated/MVC)
- E-Commerce – including WooCommerce
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Email Marketing
- Negotiable depending upon experience
The position is based at our office in Hebburn, Tyne & Wear. Hebburn is close to major routes such as A19, Tyne Tunnel, A184 and A194 which links to the A1 south of Newcastle. The office is also served by Bus and Metro links.