Our client, Town and City Management Limited, came to us with an intriguing proposition. As a leading residential property manager, they required a way to enable the people living in their properties to access information. They had several existing IT providers in place but nothing was helping them reach their end goal.
To add to their frustrations, what was at market was not what they wanted – it was either limited in functionality or too “locked-in” – making the client sign long-term contracts for functionality they never were going to use. That is where they had a discussion with the team at ITC.
We listened to the client’s concerns and removed all the barriers they had in coming up with the perfect solution. We created a portal and mobile phone application which:
- Had real-time integration with their in-house Property Management software, TRAMMPS
- Was easy to use for their administration team
- Allowed Town and City to quickly set up properties and users
- Had multiple permissions so different users could access various areas
- Enabled customers to view the latest news and report problems
- Online billing with a payment gateway to enable customers to pay rental bills and other expenses
- Launch a second Property Inspection app to allow Town and City staff to report in real-time the results of their inspections
The portal and app save man-hours within Town and City as their staff does not have to manually process data, take payments, and send letters. The portal will also strengthen its position in the marketplace and enable them to take on new clients, as the business exceeds its growth ambitions. With a powerful technology solution behind them and the ongoing support of ITC, they can take their next steps on their business growth journey.
Joanne Hanson of Town and City said:
“We approached ITC for ideas on how we can communicate with our residents, we wanted to move with the times but didn’t want to purchase an off the shelf system, we wanted something tailored to our residents, something we could tweak along the way and make more personal and specific to our business. ITC came up with the idea of the ”At Home With TCML” Portal, and over the last few months they have developed it into an amazing communication tool for our residents. We are excited for the launch it will greatly change the way we communicate with residents creating a more streamlined, around-the-clock advice and support tool.”